Proctele apps in the App Store

Proctele apps in the App Store
Click the picture to see Proctele apps in Apple's App Store

Monday, December 20, 2010

My addiction is called NumberWiz

I'm addicted to NumberWiz. It started well before the app release, when I was playing it in the development environment. 
The addiction intensified when I started running it on the device itself. It was so easy to just pick up the sleek iPod touch, fondle its soft steely body, pressing the home button and seeing the raven-black glass screen light up. The enigmatic NumberWiz icon begs to be touched and is seen again at startup. An excellent choice of wallpaper for a lock screen.
As you can see I'm not complaining. As a NumberWiz junkie my mind will only get better, and if I start training, so will my body.
Go out and multiply, NumberWiz gamers!

No comments:

Post a Comment