Proctele apps in the App Store

Proctele apps in the App Store
Click the picture to see Proctele apps in Apple's App Store

Monday, January 17, 2011

Sales pitch for the next app

Today I've written a sales pitch for the next app I mentioned in the previous post. It's the pitch that appears in the App Store and I've written it in 5 languages: English, Swedish, Dutch, German and French. 
Thank you Google for Google Translate and I thank my wife for correcting Google's French translation. In fact I even use Google Translate to translate from the English original into Swedish, my native language. That means I only have to correct Google's translation, and that saves me time.
The app-icon is ready. Testing has revealed the last few bugs ;-) There were only a few memory leaks. I expected more of them. Now I have to play with the app for a while before release. Lovely jovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment