Proctele apps in the App Store

Proctele apps in the App Store
Click the picture to see Proctele apps in Apple's App Store

Monday, February 7, 2011

New app in the making

A new app is about to emerge from Proctele AB. It's educational and it's about numbers, as you might guess if you know our previous apps. I will not go into details now.


The first app from Proctele was NumberWiz. It's our brilliant interpretation of the Numbers-round in Countdown, the TV-program that has been a success in the UK since 1982(!). We intend to come with a variation of this app within a few weeks.

Our second app was Elephant Super Memory Challenge: Remember This! It's great for testing your short-term memory, or improving it. We are considering an update to this app soon.



We only make apps that are close to our hearts. Math has been a lifetime interest and memory training is a hobby of mine. Many years ago I used to try to remember number-plates of cars or the order of the tracks on my LP records, decimals of square roots and so on. Nowadays I use my memory for storing passwords. I have a lot of them, so to be safe I have stored them in a file too.
I hope you'll enjoy our coming app.


Don't forget to tell your friends if you like our apps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment