Proctele apps in the App Store

Proctele apps in the App Store
Click the picture to see Proctele apps in Apple's App Store

Friday, April 1, 2011

Some more iPad observations

Pict_1
Pict_2
When I bought my iPad1, I also bought the Apple iPad Case. It's not just protection, but it helps you put it into different positions. 
Pict_1 shows how I use it if I want to do some serious typing.
Pict_2 shows how I use it when I'm eating breakfast while reading. Also a picture frame position.
I recommend some kind of holder for a pad, because it adds to the functionality of the device. 
I've noted that the size of the iPad on-screen keyboard improves the typing experience a lot(!) compared to iPhone/iPod touch. I know this may seem too obvious to mention, but there you go. But it means I don't hesitate at all before typing an email on the device. 

No comments:

Post a Comment