Proctele apps in the App Store

Proctele apps in the App Store
Click the picture to see Proctele apps in Apple's App Store

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

SMS-Fast, the app for fast AND SAFE messaging!

Yesterday I sent an SMS to the wrong person. The message was intended for my accountant, but it went to my mother. Here's what happened.
I opened the iPhone's standard message app and wrote my message. I then pressed Send and the message was sent. Unfortunately I was in the conversation mode, where I can see all messages from one particular person (my mother) and the messages I've sent back. Consequently the message automatically went to my mother, without any question.
This is not a mistake I'm supposed to be making, but it actually happened.
Today I realized this would never have happened if I had used Proctele's SMS-Fast app. There you always have to select the receiver, because SMS-Fast doesn't use conversation mode.
So to be on the safe side I'll completely stop using the standard app, before embarrassing things happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment