Proctele apps in the App Store

Proctele apps in the App Store
Click the picture to see Proctele apps in Apple's App Store

Monday, June 18, 2012

Angry Birds Theme Park!

Angry Birds is a set of apps for iPhone/iPod touch/iPad and you already know them, no doubt. They also exist on other platforms. They are successful enough to be featured outside of computers. There is a great variety of Angry Birds merchandise on sale here and there.
But you might not know there's an Angry Birds theme park in the game's native country Finland, in Tampere.
That's only the beginning they say @ http://www.angrybirdsparks.com. There will be more of them in Finland and the following countries are on the to-do list: Australia, Canada, China, France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, United States.
I sometimes play the games myself on my Apple devices. I think iPad is the best platform for them, because there's more screen space. I should add that I only have the iPhone versions, which I play in pixel-doubling mode on the iPad.
I tried the games on my MacBook too. The Google Chrome browser has an app store called the Chrome Web Store, where the games are downloadable. That gives an even better gaming experience than the iPad, although I don't use it much. I rarely use the MacBook outside my office.
So once you've plucked the Disney-parks, Lego-parks and the like, there's still the Angry Birds-parks.

No comments:

Post a Comment