Proctele apps in the App Store

Proctele apps in the App Store
Click the picture to see Proctele apps in Apple's App Store

Friday, July 31, 2015

HabitXplore Got New Clothes!

HabitXplore has been given new graphics, with new brighter colors. Here's a screen-shot of the new version:



HabitXplore is of use for different things. I know because I've tried it. I'm tracking some pattens I have. How much coffee do I drink? Well, since March 19 I've had 264 cups, the breakfast cups uncounted. In the last 7 days I've had 15 (not counting breakfast). I have a short daily workout routine due to a bad knee. I can see I've done that every day since I started. Sometimes I've forgotten to mow the lawn. Not since using HabitXplore of course.

Keeping track of habits is a good thing, but I don't overdo it. I'm going to stop tracking the coffee, because I know now I'm not overdoing it. 

You might also want to use the app for exploring weather patterns. Record if it rained today or if there was any sun, or if there were thunderstorms.

No comments:

Post a Comment